About Me

My photo
I write well researched but readable historical and contemporary novels and some non-fiction. I live in a Scottish country cottage with my artist husband. I love gardening and I also collect the fascinating antique textiles that often find their way into my fiction. This blog is about all these things and more!

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Happy Birthday to Jean Armour

Jean's brooch

25th February  is Jean Armour's birthday. Not only that, but it's the 250th anniversary of Jean Armour's birthday - so why does nobody seem to have noticed but me?

Ah well. Happy Birthday, Jean!

2 comments:

gz said...

Happy Birthday indeed....and what a beautiful brooch

Catherine Czerkawska said...

She seems to have been very fond of nice things. She always had pretty flower arrangements in the windows of her house. Another reason to like her.